Service: Vetta have always been well prepared, very accommodating and flexible to meet clients’ training needs
Materials: The learning material has always been comprehensive, manuals are user friendly, the course content was fit for purpose as well as concise and jam-packed with information (sufficient for during the training and for after hours reading), and best of all, is always useful for referencing afterward.
Facilitation: The workshops are easy flowing, good time management, easy referencing throughout the workbooks
Facilitator: The facilitators are always knowledgeable about the subject matter, confident, have excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills, and easy to approach
If you have any other enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me.
NCC Environmental Services (Pty) Ltd
- We agree with the facilitator that the training was mostly well received by all the delegates.
- The training was pitched at the correct level and all of the questions were addressed.
- Thank you for a job well done.
- UASA will definitely keep Vetta Communications on our list of preferred training providers for future utilization.
UASA: Metal & Specialist Sector
- My Tea Ladies/ Refreshment Providers are so motivated and fired up they have been cleaning and is still cleaning since the training.
- So glad it made a difference in these two’s lives. Really a remarkable difference not only the workplace but themselves as well.
- It is now really a pleasure to work with them. I will keep on motivating them. Arranged some vouchers to show them our appreciation.
Ms Simone Juganath - Pyrotec
Ms Gaye Marshall-Goodridge - MPC Recruitment Group
HR Business Partner
Ms Letasha Hesqua - NCC Environmental Services (Pty) Ltd
Mary-Anne Kemp - Airport Retail Concessions Company