SALES & CUSTOMER SERVICE
The Psychology of Customer Connection | 2 Day Training Program
One of our deepest desires as human beings is to feel valued. 70% of customers buying experiences are based on how they feel they are being treated. This course empowers participants to identify and adapt to varying customer emotions, personality types and needs, creating valued customer experiences and desired outcomes.
Available as an In-House or Public Workshop in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban.
Bridging the miscommunication gap
- Understanding the real value of human connection and how to harness this value
- How to listen more deeply and connectedly and express oneself more effectively
- The success formula for creating the ideal customer interaction
Customer emotions and personality types
- Transactional Analysis
- How to effectively identify and connect with different customer emotions and personality types
- How to create valued customer experiences and outcomes
The ‘egogram’ self-awareness exercise
- Gaining self-awareness to better understand why we and others react and respond the way we do
- Understanding the impact of our unmet needs
- Identifying our personality strengths and development areas
The skilled connector
- Customer service role plays and service quality ratings
- Behaviour change motivation and integration
- Exploring “what’s in it for me” to ensure commitment and buy-in
- Creating a nurturing and supportive working culture
Benefits of Attending
A 10% increase in customer retention increases company value by 30%, and companies who are customer centric are 60% more successful than non-customer centric companies. This program will empower companies with the competence, confidence and motivation to be customer centric, creating successful and valued experiences and outcomes for both internal and external customers.