This workshop is available as both an in-house or as public workshop
Need to Talk to Someone ? Fill in your details and we will call you right back.
Finance for Non-Financial Managers
Finance is the language of business. Are you up acquainted with all financial jargon, figures, financial statements presented to you?
The workshop will guide you through the basic principles of:
- Understanding financial statements
- Interpreting the balance sheet and income statements
- Understanding cash flow
- Understanding financial jargon such as working capital capex, capital employed, reserves, break-even cost accounting and all the key financial ratios.
Once you have completed the workshop, you will understand:
- How to read and understand financial statements
- Basic double-entry accounting
- What affects the bottom line
- Budgeting and financial forecasts
- Basic financial ratios
- Profitability vs. cash flow
- Elements of the balance sheet, funding and gearing
- Statutory aspects of business and the various entity types
- Auditors vs. Accounting Officers
- Financial strategy and how you can positively influence profitability
Benefits of Attending
Participants will equip themselves with all underlying principles and skills of finance.
The delegates seemed to have enjoyed themselves and I think many had gained sufficient confidence to be able to attend meetings with a better understanding of what to look for and how to apply their knowledge UASA