SALES & CUSTOMER SERVICE
Complaint Handling with Conflict Management
Complaints are often handled negatively and poorly. Understand how to manage complaints efficiently, handle conflict and deal with customers professionally.
Complaints and the organization
- Why handle complaints?
- What is a complaint?
- Sources of complaints
- Benefits and dangers of complaints
- Their perspective
- Their perception
- Their expectation
- Dealing with and understanding their emotions
Dealing with conflict
- Understanding the source of conflict
- Understanding the relationship between conflict and the organization
- Professional handling of conflict
Developing a complaint handling process
- People and the process
- Customer care competencies
Documentation, telephone and email skills
- Handling documents and turn-around time
- Capturing and responding to complaints telephonically or via email
- Roles and responsibility
- Ways to improve
Understanding failures and how to avoid them
- Impact and causes
- People and system factors
Benefits of Attending
Participants will understand how to manage and handle complaints efficiently and professional. Complaints dealt with positively wins over customers and enhances survival of the organisation.